Back To Education Initiative (BTEI)
The Back to Education Initiative provided parttime Further Education programmes for young
people and adults. The aim is to give people an opportunity to combine a return to learning with family, work and other commitments.
People who are eligible for the programme are:
- Adults and young early school leavers who left school with low or no formal qualifications or low literacy levels
- Long-term unemployed, especially those in the older age groups
- Those in the workplace with basic skills needs
- Lone parents, and other with caring responsibilities
- Non-Irish students who require literacy and language supports
Courses available under BTEI are
- Social Care
- Digital Design
For further information on the above contact
Coláiste Íde College of Further Education
FINGLAS, Dublin 11.
Phone: 01 8443252